web-archive-uk.com


Web directory, archive
Search web-archive-uk.com:


Find domain in archive system:
web-archive-uk.com » UK » D » DERBYPHOTOS.CO.UK

Total: 588

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Answer
    B A Wesleyan Chapel built in 1802 as a Baptist Chapel C The chapel closed in 2002 when it was converted into a resturant called Masa This answer window will

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_080.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Answer
    The Buddha Lounge and Bar on the corner of Queen Street It used to be called The Rhode Island diner B It used to be Kennings and The Light Car Co showrooms built in the late 1920 s This answer

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_081.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Answer
    Road This building was demolished in May 2006 B It was used during the war as a lookout post C The new headquarters for GF Tomlinson Orignally located on City Road they moved to the 24 000 sq ft development

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_082.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive


  • Answer
    This building is called Cardinal Square located at 10 Nottingham Road Its an old 60 s office block that was refurbished in November 2000 This answer window will auto close

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_086.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Answer
    A On the side of a building on the corner of Harrington Road and Wade Street in Littleover currently this is Personal Service garage This answer window will auto close

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_087.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Answer
    This is the top of Holy Trinity Church Assemblies of the First Born Church on London Road Holy Trinity Church was consecrated in 1836 rebuilt in 1903 originally this church was called St Georges This answer window will auto close

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_088.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Answer
    Quiz The Answer s A Emily Brigdens This is the very last shop on Iron Gate next to the Cathedral This answer window will auto close in 20 seconds www

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_089.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Answer
    Photos Quiz The Answer s A On a curved wall next to a bench in the River gardens This answer window will auto close in 20 seconds www derbyphotos co

    Original URL path: http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/quiz/derby/answers/answer_091.htm (2016-02-09)
    Open archived version from archive



  •  


web-archive-uk.com, 2017-12-14